Already have a Username/Password for Advances in Inequalities and Applications?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, Tex or PDF file format.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it.
- The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests.
Summary of the agreement
Anyone is free:
- to copy, distribute, and display the work;
- to make derivative works;
- to make commercial use of the work;
Under the following conditions: Attribution
- the original author must be given credit;
- for any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are;
- any of these conditions can be waived if the authors gives permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Advances in Inequalities and Applications
Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Â©2017 SCIK Publishing Corporation. All rights reserved.